Many physicians report that Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Injections have saved their practice. Some of them even say that PRP helped them fall in love with medicine again. Because for the first time in modern medical history, we have a treatment that’s 100% autologous and natural with zero side effects that can aid healing for a variety of medical conditions. Nothing else comes close.
While the above is a solid reason for you to start offering PRP in your practice, there are a few other reasons too. Let’s go through them.
- It’s extremely simple procedure – and easy to get started: PRP kits cost around $95 per kit. Plus we’ll train you on everything you’ll need to know as well as provide marketing support.
- It’s not just a fad – this treatment is here to stay: For those who’re choosing to “wait and see,” Platelet-Rich Plasma is showing no signs of slowing down. The PRP market is expected to grow from $197 million in 2017 to $540 million by 2025.
- Your patient satisfaction will skyrocket: In certain categories, the satisfaction rate for patients who’ve gotten PRP treatments is as high as 95%. The treatments surprise the patients with the results – most of them can’t believe they can have a genuine reversal of their condition with such a simple, non-invasive and no-down-time procedure as PRP.
- No Side Effects: Since PRP is 100% autologous, it has zero side effects and the injections carry few risks. This means more patients are willing to try it.
- Increased Revenue: Offering PRP provides an additional revenue source for clinics facing mounting reimbursement constraints.
Learn more by receiving Dr. Singer's Report.