Training For Regenerative Medicine
Our training for regenerative medicine has a simple purpose: Prepare you and your staff for success right out of the gate! This conference series teaches you what treatments to offer, how to provide them and how to turn prospects into enthusiastic patients.
You will also learn how to:
- Attract and hire the right staff
- Create the proper legal structure
- Properly train the case management team
- Educate potential patients efficiently
- Market effectively to acquire new patients
- The full list of regenerative procedures you and your staff need to learn
- Training manuals and guides to establish fast treatment workflows with your staff providing most of the treatments
- All the regenerative medicine companies, stem cell tissue providers and other regenerative medicine equipment you need to have on hand. There are hundreds of tissue providers out there and we will provide you with information on and access to those providers who have demonstrated to us a high level of quality, reliability and ethical practice.
- Consulting services to help make the transition and expansion smooth and problem-free.
By attending our regenerative medicine training events, you and your staff learn the protocols to deliver these rejuvenating treatments, including treatments derived from: umbilical allografts, amniotic fluid, liquid amnion, platelet-rich plasma (PRP), aesthetic procedures and other very effective rejuvenating treatments. We’ll send you home ready to begin regenerative medicine integration Monday morning.
Once those patients learn the value of regenerative medicine, they’ll be ready to start those therapies with you right away. Because of Dr. David Singer’s decades of experience teaching doctors how to create fast treatment workflows, educate patients and build cash practices, you have a huge head start on transitioning to this profitable new way to practice.
When you go home from our training, you’ll not only know how to get patients to want to take advantage of these treatment options, you’ll also know the best regenerative medicine companies to work with to get the best equipment and tissue to use in your practice. We’ve got you covered 100%.
One of the very best parts of this new way of practicing is this detail: As your staff take over these procedures, you get more free time to enjoy life. At the same time, those cases that you may previously have referred out are now being treated at your practice with tremendous patient outcomes.
Regenerative Medicine Marketing and Patient Education
Yes, you’ll go home with the knowledge you need on the treatment side but you’ll also learn about the marketing side. You’ll know how to better educate your patients so that regenerative treatments become their #1 priority, and these treatments won’t burden you with the proof of medical necessity the insurance companies demand. That relieves both of you of any need to interact with insurance companies.
Go home ready – and inspired – to start making changes. More patient improvement, more fully-involved staff, more cash patients, more free time for you… Maybe for the first time in a long time, this can be a situation where everyone wins.
Regenerative Medicine Companies
We’ve already done the heavy lifting! We’ve compiled the treatment protocols, the patient education procedures, and the suppliers you’ll need. When you’re a client of Dr. SInger, you’ll have access to:
To find out if regenerative medicine is your next step toward greater profitability, more free time and delighted patients, attend Dr. Singer’s next webinar. Get a preview of what your all-cash regenerative practice can be like by attending Dr. Singer’s free webinar.